CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 19 July 2011

RatuIQbabY Volume 1 DVD



This DVD contains Days of the Week, Colors, Months of the Year, Numbers and Body Parts.
I've started showing this to my baby  since she is around 6 months. I showed it to her at least 3 times daily and I must say that this really helps me a lot in teaching her since it contains colorful animated fonts, videos and pictures and it really gets her attention pretty much! More over, i get to do my work and i'll just let her watch and learn. Most of the time, as a start, i just watch it with her and show my interest in it.

By the age of 14 months, she already know a lot of things, far beyond her age! She could says and reads Days, Months randomly and also in order on her own, point to her body parts, recognised colors, count up to 20 and also count backwards!

Price: RM15.00
Postage: RM5.00
Format: DVD
Approx Run Time: 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment